7th GES 2018 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Terms of Reference: In these Rules and Regulation, the term “Delegate” shall include all employees, staff and agents of any company, partnership firm or individual participating in the Global Economic Summit. The term “Organizers shall mean All India Association of Industries & World Trade Centre Mumbai".
2. Rights: The Organizers reserve all rights in connection with the Summit.
3. Terms of Payment:100% payment to be paid to the organizers prior to the Summit.
4. Cancellation: No cancellation or reduction will be accepted before 15 days from the date of the Summit.
5. Insurance: The Organizers shall not be responsible in any way for personal injury to the delegate, invitees or licensees, however cause.
6. Consequential Less: In case of the show being cancelled or suspended in whole or in part for causes not in the Organizers control, the Organizers do not accept any consequential liability in any such eventually.
7. Default on Payments: The Organizers reserve the right to cancel any participation if the delegate fails to pay the participation fees as stipulated.
8. Fail to participate: A) Should the delegate fail to participate, the Organizers reserve the right to allocate the delegate pass to other desired applicant.
9. Government Taxes: Government Taxes (are) extra wherever applicable
10. Jurisdiction: Any dispute between the Organizers and an Exhibitor is subject to the jurisdictions of the court of Mumbai only.
11. In case of payment made by RTGS/NEFT please send us the confirmations on firstname.lastname@example.org. Failing which your participation will not be confirmed.